Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's a bit gloomy.... (and update)

BUT I LOVE IT.

I looove love rainy days. When I was little I used to dream of moving to England for three things, the weather, the accents and my love of tea.

Wow, I sound stereotypical.

Anyways, I'm at work right now and just enjoying some of my favorite tea.
Heaven.
Quick disclaimers, no one sent me this tea to "review", I bought it myself a long time ago when I was trying to kick my coffee addiction. Also, it looks super sunny here because I took this picture         yesterday. It really is super gloomy here in Illinois.

So, I LOVE this tea. It's by Allegro in the "afternoon life" variety and I've only really seen it at Whole Foods. It has a tropical flavor mixed with green tea (but without the bitterness). You can mostly taste hibiscus and maybe a tad of mango...when you make this tea, just breathe it in. Happiness in a cup! <3 



So, update about p90x,  I have been doing it! It's been almost a week and I love it...BUT...after the first day I was so sore for a few days that I seriously just half-assed (pardon my french) the rest of the week. I do feel better and I have lost 2 pounds (YAY!) But I feel like I want to start all over now that I have "conditioned" myself. So this kinda will be a "p97x" for me lol.
 

Alright, back to work for me :'(

XoXo Ewelina <3


No comments:

Post a Comment